CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I love digital scrapbooking. It is fun, more forgiving and economical. It is a great way to preserve your memories and not spend a fortune.I have gotten away from digital scrapbooking! I really enjoy it but I guess life just got in the way. I want to get back into it again. I was able to upgrade to cs4 this year and would love to do some more detailed work. What is your favorite Photoshop Tutorial (technical or creating elements)? I am trying to do more from scratch, because I just do not have the money to go out and purchase a ton of things!

2 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

It's definitely addicting LOL I don't have a favorite tutorial but can't wait to see what other's post.

Dnadryad said...

I don't use Photoshop... (I play with PhotoImpact X3)
As for ressources, you can definitly get tons of without spending a cent !
You can visit my blog if you please, only freebies here...