CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Barefoot Contessa's Outrageous Brownies



I love to cook and bake and so I saw these brownies and knew I had to give them a try. They are not for the faint of heart or those on a diet because there is a pound of butter and about 1 cup and half of chocolate chips. They are really good but also really sweet, I wouldn't skip the walnuts because they cut some of the sweetness in the brownies!  I have had nothing but raves on the brownies.

Looking for my delicious recipes visit
Tasty Tuesday
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday

3 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

A pound of butter? No wonder they're outrageous! :)

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Wow, this probably isn't good for my diet! I can make these for company though! They look SO good, I can smell them from here! thanks!

annies home said...

I have a few teens that would love me forever if I made these for them